This project is a core internal application improvement serving entire company with Procurement, Inventory, Finance and other functions.
The solution is deeply integrated into the Luxoft applications landscape
We are a Strong International Project Team of 20+ FTEs
We also provide the ability to participate in other internal automation projects
Provides enterprise-wide application administration. Collaborates with specific application administrators to maintain consistent enterprise application setup, architecture, information, rules, and access. An application administrator is a specialist whose main task is to configure and maintain the application so that it is ready to use. You will be responsible for all critical functions that the database administrator performs including database configuration, tuning, maintenance, patching, and problem diagnosis and resolution in development, testing, UAT and production environments.
• Manage application instance configurations and enterprise applications
• Identify and resolve problems occurring in all database environments including performance related issues (i.e. database & SQL tuning)
• Performing database software installs, configurations, patches, and upgrades for on-prem servers with a focus on reduced downtime and automated execution
• Research and provide technical input to help architect scalable, highly performant, and highly available Oracle EBS instances
• Engage in performance tuning of multiple Oracle databases, WebLogic application infrastructures, and other associated technology stack components of Oracle EBS
• Identify, plan, and apply periodic Oracle EBS and database security patches to remediate vulnerabilities
• Supporting DBA activities, reorgs, index builds, etc.
• Utilizing DBA tools like Oracle Enterprise Manager, TOAD, etc. Assisting with Disaster Recovery testing
• 5+ years’ experience in Oracle EBS Administration of multiple instances using SSO in a virtual environment
• Knowledge of related application configurations and processes
• Ability to identify system impact for small- and large-scale initiatives
• Experience with global implementations of Oracle EBS