Investment has long outgrown Wall Street and spread across the globe. In the modern world, everyone should be able to invest according to their values, their budget, and their goals all while minimizing risk.
The products we’re developing allow our end users to:
○ Receive automated, algorithm-driven financial planning services with little to no human supervision
○ Set up dynamic thematic portfolios carefully handpicked by experts
○ Trade securities and crypto in a few simple clicks.
For more advanced retail and professional users, we create multi-asset, white-label trading platforms that are designed to enable users to:
○ Identify and analyze market trends in real time
○ Find securities according to specific criteria
○ Follow news, companies, and securities
○ Place orders and trade positions
This team is responsible for implementing and maintaining platforms, applications and microservices related to securities trading systems.
○ Growth opportunities: Individual development plan, local trainings, webinars and workshops on demand.
○ Competitive compensation with yearly review based on professional growth and performance.
○ Fun and life balance: Team and corporate team buildings, no overtimes.
○ Reliable workplace: Our main office in Kyiv can function 14d using electricity generators, it has 5 independent Internet providers plus Starlink terminals. Overall, we have 10+ offices and authorized coworking spaces across all Ukraine.
○ You may work from office or remotely. During the war, you can also work from outside Ukraine (not all countries are allowed, TBC with your manager).
Summary of projects and systems:
Our client is a high tech company, focusing on technology excellence. Despite it is a bank, the legacy code is limited. We strive to produce maintainable, modularized, high-quality software using modern tools and libraries, with frequent early releases and maximum automation.
We are working as Scrum teams, with
• Elicit business requirements from the stakeholders via meetings, workshops, brainstorming sessions, etc.
• Write user stories and acceptance criteria (Jira, Confluence)
• Prepare mockups and review them with the stakeholders
• Prepare business process diagrams and suggest improvements
• Prepare product roadmaps
• Keep in constant contact with the team of developers to clarify the requirements and the best way to implement them, estimate potential costs, prepare demos, etc.
• Cooperate with other business and IT departments to align efforts in the product implementation
• Keep track of the implementation process. Manage stakeholders’ expectations
Mandatory Skills Description:
• 2 years experience as a Business Analyst on IT project
• Good understanding of Capital Markets
• Expertise in gathering, analyzing, and specifying requirements;
• Experience in business, systems, and process modeling;
• Experience with integration projects and specifications;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Understanding of software development lifecycle and processes;
• Ability to facilitate and navigate discussions with stakeholders to ensure clarity, prioritization, and consensus