Our team is working with Online Swiss Bank in FinTech industry.
— Stable project despite the current situation in Ukraine
— Growth opportunities: local trainings, webinars on demand and workshops, compensated conferences and certifications, participation in architecture decisions, contribution to open sourced frameworks, local architecture community.
— Competitive compensation with yearly review based on professional growth and performance;
Summary of projects and systems: our client is the bank and high tech company, focusing on technology excellence. Despite it is the bank, the legacy code is limited. We are implementing Continuous Delivery direction, with Docker and K8s infrastructure, bi-weekly releases and maximum automation. Our team is responsible for the implementation of the features for payments processing, credit cards issue, credit card management, crypto wallet management and crypto operations in general
Our organization: we are working as Scrum teams, up to 9 developers in each team, supported by Business Analysts. Daily you will communicate with our client’s stakeholders on stand-ups, status and other meetings, following best practices of Agile processes.
As an iOS Developer, you will maintain and develop Swissquote native mobile apps. These apps are used every day by several hundreds of thousands customers to make payments, get financial information and trade on international financial markets.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary product squad in a very dynamic environment. You will be involved in all phases of the development lifecycle, including:
• requirements gathering
• specification review and approval
• application security
• architecture and refactoring
• work with interaction designers
• collaboration with backend developers
• troubleshooting and debugging
• UI testing, deployment, documentation, and code reviews
Mandatory Skills Description:
• At least 2 years’ experience with iOS development
• Good knowledge of Swift
• Analyze mobile application code security, efficiency and performance
• Provide accurate estimates to management
• Excellent knowledge of UIKit, especially animations
• Knowledge of mobile dev best practices such Agile methodologies, source control management, HTTP and REST APIs
• Demonstrated experience as an iOS developer through past career experiences developing native apps for Apple App Store
• Knowledge of iOS frameworks
• Experience with continuous integration is an asset
• Experience with Android development is an asset