We’re seeking a strong and creative Software Developer eager to solve problems of scale and work on cutting-edge and open-source technologies. In this project, you will have the opportunity to write code that will impact thousands of users every month. You’ll implement your critical thinking and technical skills to develop cutting-edge software, and you’ll have the opportunity to interact with teams across disciplines.
In Luxoft, our culture is one that strives on solving difficult problems focusing on product engineering based on hypothesis testing to empower people to come up with ideas. Great Place to Work Institute certifies us as one of the Top 5 companies to work for in Ukraine, and we do it with a truly flexible environment, high-impact projects in Agile environments, a culture focused on results, training, and strong support to grow your career.
In this new adventure, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with world-class teams in the field of Healthcare, Retail, or Media by building holistic solutions and interacting with multidisciplinary teams.
Code your career with us!
We’re looking for a senior-level engineer with deep Python expertise who can help build an enterprise data lake for clients using highly visual web applications.
Mandatory Skills Description:• Strong experience with Big Data and/or emerging data technology tools and methodologies.
• Proficiency with Python (e.g Pandas) and use in data processing solutions. Prior experience converting Jupyter Notebooks into production processes.
• Experience with workflow automation tools like Github Actions
• Experience working in an iterative/incremental development environment.
• Experience with Airflow, Lambda, and Docker and use in implementing web services.
• Follow clean coding principles and enjoy working in a Test Driven Design (TDD) environment
• Experience with Data Visualization tools such as Tableau is a plus.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate