The Virtual Development Platform (VDP) is an advanced development in testing and validation domain. VDP is as an evolving system, ultimately providing users of this system single point access to orchestration of development environment.
Users of VDP will have the ability to remotely access test kits as well as communicate with new and existing tools in the customer’s Software Development Ecosystem right from their web browser.
VDP platform development is complex engineering program, which consist of several concurrent project streams.
Project includes 3 offshore teams + 1 onsite team: all together must achieve synergy to create stable high quality product.
Program includes variety of technologies starting from HW design, C embedded, C++ up to Angular. The project uses OpenCV (Open Source Computer Vision Library) is an open source computer vision and machine learning software library.
AUTO testing for several sub products
• Test Design, test case review
• Help with regression before releases
• Support and extend automated tests framework, tests scope;
• Run automated tests and analyze execution results;
• Review automated tests failures and determine the sources of problems (test deficiencies, deviation from requirements, etc.);
• Cover new features/user stories by automated tests;
• Continuous Integration automated tests execution support (CI job run, issues troubleshooting sessions participation, etc.);
• Support all testing activities throughout software development lifecycle;
• Participate in task planning, risks evaluation, estimation processes;
• Analyze business requirements, design documents for completeness and testability;
• Create effective test reports;
• Participate in setting test strategy for the given set of requirements;
• Work with bug tracking system to record, trace and drive to resolution defects and issues discovered;
• Support development team in issues reproduction and root cause analysis;
• Report work progress continuously through attendance of daily & weekly project internal meetings and to higher management;
• Weekly timesheets and reports to the customer
Mandatory Skills Description:Must have demonstrated high attention to detail and organization in a previous or current job
Experience in manual testing
Understanding of test design approaches and testing types
Practical knowledge of test methodologies, relevant standards, processes and tools
Experience in automation testing
Practical knowledge of Windows/Linux based OS (basic UNIX command, navigation, file open, edit, move etc)
Initiative, proactive and result oriented.
Good team player.
Dedicated and keen on keeping the commitments.
Thorough and accurate.
Constantly striving for high-quality solutions.