At Luxoft, we’re making sure our future employees are safe and secure. We’re hiring at full speed for our secured projects run for global industry leaders.
And Your Luxoft Journey
Can Start Anywhere
We are currently looking for an experienced IT Recruiter to join our Cross Location Recruitment team based in Ukraine. On joining you will be a part of an expanding team that is assisting DXC Luxoft to reach its planned growth within Europe, the USA, Canada, the Middle East, Asia.
You will be given the opportunity to build a career within an international, dynamic, and award-winning organization.
• You will have to work closely with the client delivery managers and sales teams to develop and understand their strategic and tactical hiring needs in different DXC Luxoft locations across the world.
• Take responsibility for full recruitment life cycle for different type of positions from junior to management level (starting from analyzing the vacancy request and generating talent pool until onboarding qualified candidates)
• Manage the recruitment process through interviews to offer stage and onboarding
• Help with creating efficient recruitment and search strategies for new Luxoft locations
• Deliver a first-class experience to all qualified candidates and our hiring managers
• Manage business stakeholders’ and hiring managers’ expectations
• Be pro-active in identifying new candidates for new positions in targeted locations
• Approach candidates overseas the targeted location and build talent pool ready to consider relocation options, be able to explain and sell advantages of working abroad based on targeted locations specific
• Use our sourcing methodologies and tools to attract top talents
• Identifies the most efficient sources for generating talent pool vs opened positions
• Manage the administrative tasks associated with each position
• Satisfy applications on the staff recruiting within the established terms
• Take part in forming and maintaining a positive image of the Company at the labor market
• Make sure status of the hirng process of your candidates is up-to-date in the tableau reporting system
• Collaborate with the global recruitment team to create candidates attracting strategies
• Research and analyze new international markets and new recruiting technics, tools, and sources
• Job briefing and job advertisements posting by using different social media and networks channels
• Work together with our B2E team to develop new ideas for attracting candidates
• Take part together with the B2E team in different events such as jobs fairs; company’s open-door days, conferences, etc.
— Good sourcing experience by using traditional and non-traditional sources like databases, networks, job boards, social media, Google
— Experience in the full recruitment life cycle
— Upper-intermediate or above English level
— Very good communication skills and interaction with people
— Skills of planning and organizing activities
— Good analytical skills
— Experience in generating and maintaining a different kinds of reports
— Ability to work under pressure
— Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication and presentation skills, especially articulation of strategy, priorities, and progress/results
— Exceptional candidate relationship management and negotiation skills to deliver a brand-defining experience while effectively managing expectations
— Ability to efficiently manage time and prioritize multiple tasks
— Affinity to effectively influence and direct others (stakeholders, peers, and other colleagues)
— Natural sales ability and a hunter mentality
Nice to have
— International recruitment experience would be an advantage (both — domestic and relocating overseas candidates).
— Knowledge of any of the following foreign languages would be an advantage: German, Italian, Polish, Spanish, Mandarin.
English: B2 (Upper_intermediate)+