— Analysis and Design — Transforms high-level design into low-level design, and implementation.
— Collaborate with an agile team that is passionate about utilizing emerging technologies and delivering high quality and timely code.
— Good understanding and experience following design patterns, test-driven development and continuous integration practices
— Build automated, scalable services and systems to power our growing Azure cloud infrastructure
— Software prototyping and construction — Design, Build, and Modify existing business tier components, Web applications, and database objects using Microsoft platform technologies (.NET Web API) and Azure.
— Work with Quality Assurance Team on issue reporting, resolution, and change control
— Support and Troubleshooting — Assist Operations Team with any environment issues during application deployment across Development, QA, Staging, and Production environments.
— Assist other cross teams with troubleshooting problems that may arise from applications or integration of various components.
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Hands-on, experience with the .NET/.NETCORE/C#.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Experience with REST API/ Web API creation, consumption, integration using Service
• Must have Advanced experience in Object oriented programming, data structures,
dependency injection and multi-threading.
• Experience in Agile Software Development.
• Experience with Microsoft Azure (Azure SQL, Storage, Web apps, Key Vault, pipeline,
App insights and Monitoring) is a plus.
• Experience in Creating high-level, low-level design documentation.
• Industry experience in the health care sector is a plus.
• Technology Certifications is a plus.
• Experience with unit test frameworks
English: C1 Advanced