Investment has long outgrown Wall Street and spread across the globe. In the modern world, everyone should be able to invest according to their values, their budget, and their goals all while minimizing risk.
The products our teams are developing for the client allow the end users to:
○ Receive automated, algorithm-driven financial planning services with little to no human supervision
○ Set up dynamic thematic portfolios carefully handpicked by experts
○ Trade securities and crypto in a few simple clicks.
For more advanced retail and professional users, we create multi-asset, white-label trading platforms that are designed to enable users to:
○ Identify and analyze market trends in real time
○ Find securities according to specific criteria
○ Follow news, companies, and securities
○ Place orders and trade positions
This team is responsible for implementing and maintaining platforms, applications and microservices related to securities retail trading systems, particularly searching & managing financial instruments, such as stocks, funds, bonds, options & futures, etc.
As a Java Full Stack Developer, you’ll take part in development of various Web applications and microservices, including implementation of user stories and technical tasks, writing unit and integration tests, doing code reviews, fixing maintenance bugs. Being a part of an Agile process, you will directly communicate with our client-side stakeholders on the daily basis.
○ Relevant tech stack and tools: Java 8 and 11+, RESTful microservices and GraphQL runtime; TypeScript, ReactJS for frontend applications; Docker for apps sandboxing, K8s for team namespaces; CI/CD with Jenkins build farm.
○ Growth opportunities: Individual development plan, local trainings, webinars and workshops on demand, compensated conferences and certifications, participation in architecture decisions, contribution to open sourced frameworks, local Center of Excellence and Software Engineering community.
○ Competitive compensation with yearly review based on professional growth and performance.
○ Fun and life balance: Team and corporate team buildings, hackathons, cyber sport events, no overtimes.
○ Local infrastructure: Powerful workstations, sweets and cookies, modern office, communication space, sport and relax rooms, game zone, gym in the office.
○ Full remote / Hybrid work mode
Summary of projects and systems:
Our client is a high tech company, focusing on technology excellence. Despite it is a bank, the legacy code is limited. We strive to produce maintainable, modularized, high-quality software using modern tools and libraries, with frequent early releases and maximum automation.
We are working as Scrum teams, with
— Implementing user stories and technical tasks;
— Writing tests;
— Reviewing your teammates’ code;
— Fixing maintenance and support bugs;
— Participation in meetings with the customer;
— Requirements refinement, sprint planning and task estimation
Mandatory Skills Description:
— 1.5+ years of commercial experience as Java developer
— Solid knowledge of Java core
— Firm understanding and experience using of Spring, ORM, REST
— Good spoken English and solid communication skills overall
— Strong analytical and problem solving skills