Luxoft is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to work for our client, a Top Tier Investment Bank, and support the implementation and infrastructure of Fenergo.
Fenergo is a third party took, a leading provider of Client Lifecycle Management, AML/KYC Compliance, and Client Data Management solutions for investment, corporate, commercial, and private banks.
* Take part in the Software Delivery Lifecycle of the project
* Support DLC of the project, support, and initiate automation and improvements to the existing infrastructure
* Design and implement continuous delivery pipelines (CI/CD)
* Identify, support, and drive automation to building builds, deployments, maintenance of environments
* Support releases, systems, and servers upgrades
* Provide systems support including responding to monitoring alerts.
* Implement and stay abreast of Cloud and DevOps industry best practices and tooling.
* Experience integrating in-house and 3rd party vendor products into an enterprise environment (software packaging, scripting, and integrations, cloud adoption)
* Hands-on experiences in all stages of IT projects in complex and demanding environments and having strong analytical and problem-solving skills to address within. Ability to partner with other IT teams in the context of software delivery. Comfortable working in a team with diverse backgrounds and cultures
* Good written and verbal communication skills, fluent in English
* Knowledge of DB concepts and hands-on experience with databases (MS SQL, PostGres)
* Experience with Azure cloud and setting up / configuring servers including networking security
* Experience in CI/CD tools: Azure DevOps, GitLab, or similar
* Experience in ARM and Terraform infrastructure templates
* Experience in administering Windows and Linux RHEL servers
* Data tools experience: PowerBI and SSRS, SQL Server, and ETL tools such as SSIS, Informatica, and/or Azure Data Factory. Basic scripting skills: Powershell, Bash, and/or Python
Nice to have
* Familiar with AML/KYC and/or Fenergo
* Familiar with web applications