Our client is a leading global Financial market data provider that runs a number of change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in an environment that is very engaging.
• Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
• Covering new feature and bug fixing development with automation testing to ensure a stable release
• Identify opportunities for automation within software processes.
• Design/Extend and execute quality tests using scripts that automatically test functionality.
• Run tests for databases, systems, networks, applications, and software.
• Identify bugs and quality issues in development, service, or business processes.
• Install and manage applications and databases relevant to automation.
• Test reports
• Extending and maintenance of a CI/CD infrastructure
• Creation of new automation tests using pipelines
• Creation of automated performance tests
• Creation of QA roadmaps with quarterly reviews
• Creation and support of test suites
• Creation and support of test documentation
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Selenium WebDriver.
• Knowledge of TestNG or JUnit framework.
• Practical usage of Maven and Gradle builders.
• Result orientation.
• Team orientation.
• Proficient in English.