The Virtual Development Platform (VDP) is an advanced development in testing and validation domain. VDP is as an evolving system, ultimately providing users of this system single point access to orchestration of development environment.
Users of VDP will have the ability to remotely access test kits as well as communicate with new and existing tools in the customer’s Software Development Ecosystem right from their web browser.
VDP platform development is complex engineering program, which consist of several concurrent project streams.
Project includes 3 offshore teams + 1 onsite team: all together must achieve synergy to create stable high quality product.
Program includes variety of technologies starting from HW design up to Angular.
Developers which join the team will face necessity to interact with different technological stacks: MEAN, C/C++ Embedded, Cyber Security in Automotive, HW Desing, UI/UX
• Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables etc.
• Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software.
• Perform unit and integration testing.
• Participate in peer code and design reviews.
• Participate in estimation and planning sessions.
• Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation.
• Provide assistance to test engineers and support personnel in solving technical issues of software installation and its operation.
• Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer partners.
• Comply with the best engineering practices, the technical standards and the quality criteria set forth on the project.
• Report status and progress according to the project rules.
• Spot current deficiencies in the development process, adopted procedures and engineering practices, environment configurations, etc., and suggest improvements.
• Escalate technical issues to the Architect, Team Lead and Project Manager.
• Improve your qualification within the areas of expertise at various training courses, seminars and/or other educational organizations
Mandatory Skills Description:
Node.js, HTML5, Express, Angular
3+ years experience in development using MEAN stack (Express, Angular, NodeJS)
• Experience with unit-testing and mock frameworks
• 1+ year of experience (as a user) with modern DevOps tools, such as Git, GitHub, and/or Jenkins
• HTML 5 and CSS3, undestanding of how animation works,
• Angular (8 — 11) with deep knowledge how it works under the hood to write code with high performance
• SASS (SCSS)
• Understanding of HTTP, Web-sockets, TCP, GRPC
• Experience Linux user 1+ year (Linux services)