• Working as a part of a testing team in Luxoft Automotive Account.
• Our client is an American multinational automaker.
• The main focus is to ensure the successful delivery of a quality product by writing and execution tests scenarios on a daily basis.
• You will work in a changing and challenging environment in a multicultural team.
• This position requires a highly motivated engineer with strong technical skills.
• Developing testing automation architecture
• Automated test cases creation and implementation.
• Testing and test automation for HTML5 based HMI;
• Propose own ideas about testing process of developed solution;
• Communication with developers, QAs and project owners;
• Analyze business requirements, design documents for completeness and testability;
• Execute test cases and update test documentation;
• Create effective test reports and traceability matrix;
• Review test failures and determine the sources of problems (test deficiencies, deviation from requirements, etc.)
• Work with bug tracking system to record, trace and drive to resolution defects and issues discovered
• Support development team in issues reproduction and root cause analysis
• Report work progress continuously through attendance of daily & weekly project internal meetings
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Good experience in Python programing language.
• Practical knowledge of Linux based OS
• Practical knowledge of using Selenium
• Practical knowledge of test methodologies, relevant standards, processes, and tools
• Understanding of HTTP, TCP protocols
• WebSocket understanding
• Understanding of simulation approaches
• Understanding of the Selenium Server architecture
• Experience of working with Git, Jira, Test Rail
• Analytical mind, willingness to understand complex systems and find their weaknesses
• Be proactive, self-motivated, self-disciplined and ready for longterm cooperation
• Practical knowledge of WEB HMI / HTML5 testing
• Practical knowledge of
• Practical knowledge of In-Vehicle and communication interfaces, e.g. CAN, FlexRay
• Participation and/or completion in testing certification programs (ISTQB, ISEB or tool specific certifications).