Luxoft is looking for a software architect or an experienced developer who is willing to grow as an architect to work with the family of software products from the Asset Performance Management domain. The products are intended to be a condition-based and predictive health management system that uses various online and offline data sources to provide preventive recommendations based on asset condition, probability of failure, criticality, and risk assessments.
We are working with the BigData scale and using the latest technologies like Java 11, SpringBoot 2, Spring Cloud, Kafka, Ignite, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, Jupyter, Docker, and Kubernetes, AWS, Angular 10.
This is greenfield development, projects were started recently and teams are focused on developing new features. Our team is distributed between Ukraine, France, and Canada (client). Architecture decisions are made mostly by the team.
Opportunities: participate in multi-year projects for one of the biggest companies in the World and contribute to the platform that will change the work experience and results of energy grid engineers across the globe.
• Focus on Customer requirements, manage customer’s expectations in terms of features;
• Participate in technical discussions and facilitate the decision-making process;
• Preparing architecture and technical design in form of description and diagrams;
• Handling grooming sessions with development teams;
• Tasks decompositions and estimation;
• Ensuring task pipeline for development teams;
• Tracking delivery status for ongoing features;
• Support teams in case of impediments, issues, or lack of information;
• Drive implementation of lean key processes across teams;
• Ensuring sharing of best practices/business domain knowledge between teams;
• Preparation of status reports, ad hoc reports development, presenting architecture and technical solutions to stakeholders;
• New-joiners on-boarding and induction;
• Management meetings organization, meeting minutes.
• Technical background in software development (Java \ JS). The ideal candidate has experience with team leadership or architectural duties;
• Keen with modern technologies and should be in a position to hold deep technical discussions and propose solutions;
• Experience in technical design visualization;
• Experience with Agile-based projects;
• Solid experience in tasks decomposition and estimation;
• Experience in working with distributed teams;
• Advanced spoken and written English.
Nice to have
• Project management experience;
• Agile certifications like CSM, SAFe,
English: C1 Advanced