The position is opened in the Global HR Center (TAM SSC) — an international organization, which is responsible for performing HR and Global Relocation processes for different countries within LUXOFT.
Our team: SCC Team consists of 20+ members in different locations in Russia, Ukraine and Romania.
Technologies used: MS Excel as the main tool, MS PowerPoint, Luxoft Internal Systems.
• Qualified HR services implementation for employees in different regions (countries) of Luxoft and DXC Technology company presence.
• Support, organization, and performing of different types of HR personnel processing in foreign company’s locations (onboarding, transfers, vacations, sick leaves, terminations) — (there is especially prepared good supervision program for newly hired employees to teach and help them to cope with subtle details of international personnel processing).
• Employees’ files handling in internal informational systems.
• Graduate (with a degree in sociology, labor economics, or international business) with work experience in HR area more than 1 year.
• Fluent English (written/spoken).
• Advance knowledge of MS Excel (formulas, graphs, filters, pivot tables, macros), experience in preparation of presentations in MS PowerPoint as well as working knowledge of MS Outlook and MS Word.
• Proactive, well-organized, and result-oriented person.
• Mature personality, excellent communication, and organization skills.
• Readiness to work overtime if needed.
• Strong task management.
Nice to have
English: B2 Upper-Intermediate