We are looking for engineers to join the G10 Rates Risk Technology Team that is developing real time risk system. The application serves a wide variety of stakeholders such as Traders, Risk Managers and Financial Controllers and its mission is to provide accurate and timely valuations of trades and their sensitivity to market factors. The types of project undertaken by the team ranges from architecture decisions, regulatory driven, business process automation, intraday risk, to large scale risk and valuation impacting changes. This is a challenging and exciting opportunity to work within G10 Rates Risk Technology, cooperating with multiple trading desks, market risk managers and financial controllers to develop this strategically important platform.
The successful candidate will be part of a team that will perform the following duties and responsibilities on a day-to-day basis:
• Participate in the release planning and delivery.
• Proactively monitor systems to identify performance and availability issues.
• Coordinate with the technical points of contact to migrate services and data.
• Identify and implement technologies that allow for appropriate automation of services.
• Operate in an environment that requires confidentiality of information.
• Update existing infrastructure to the latest version applications.
2+ experience in SL2-SL3 role
• Experience providing technical assistance to developers and other IT personnel to facilitate utilization/maintenance of new and existing systems.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical matters, both verbally and in writing.
• Experience in analysing existing and writing new SQL queries.
• Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting software and other network and system problems.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate