• Low-Level Linux development and configuration, Linux file systems, systemd, dbus
• Expertise in Embedded C programming language
• Linux security aspects
• Embedded Linux Driver Development including board bring up
• Fluent level of speaking English
• Expertise in embedded Automotive
• Expertise with Qualcomm SA415 and SA515 automotive chipsets
• Experience with analysis and debugging tools i.e.: Lauterbach, GDB, etc...
• Experience using Static and Dynamic Analysis tools: Klocwork and Valgrind
• General knowledge and experience on build tools: Makefile, Autoconfig, and CMake, Yocto
• General knowledge and experience on scripting languages: bash and python.
• Unit Testing experience with GoogleTest and GoogleMock.
The engineer will be responsible for development and integration of software update, eCall and audio related features for a new generation of ARM based Automotive Chipsets based on Linux OS platforms.
The engineer is expected to contribute to advanced software development environment, continuous integration, improved testing and delivery. The engineer is expected to develop software prototypes including device driver level software experience.
Development of Telematics Platform that provides a common framework for delivering Telematics applications. Extending a feature set and integration of SW Telematics Platform with new HW variant.
Project is targeted to provide next-gen wireless vehicle connectivity (5G, C-V2X). With a new generation of connectivity integrated into the telematics systems the goal is to make travel safer and more efficient.