• 5+ years working as a Senior Java Developer with Lead experience
• Strong Multi-Threading / Concurrency
• Upper-Intermediate+ English
• Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or similar
• Deep understanding of distributed systems
• Keen to learn new languages/technologies
• Experience in Domain-Driven Design, BDD/TDD, XP / Design Patterns
• Big Data Technologies such as Hadoop / Hive / AWS Glue
• Java Certified
• Machine Learning
• DevOps experience (Git, CI etc)
— Leading a team (20%) from delivery perspectives: big data, MLE, full-stack developers.
— Hands-on task (80%): coding, code reviews, etc.
— Leading the technical delivery of the squad roadmap including performing PoC /design notes.
— Involvement in the improvement cycle via retrospectives organized by the scrum master.
Our client is a leading global Financial market data provider who runs a number of change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain.
The projects are technically challenging in a very engaging environment making the most of cutting edge technologies covering the domains of Real-Time, Big Data, Cloud and Machine Learning.
As an ideal candidate, You love your work and take pride in delivering solutions that are elegant, high quality and on time. You love to be hands on as well as technically leading a team. A quick learner, committed to delivering the best and keen to make an impact. You have a love for technology, and know how to design/build robust systems. While your confident in your experience and ability you’re equally happy to coach / teach those who do not have your experience.