Manual Testing, Linux, Test Approach, Cucumber, Selenium, XPath, Java
• Support all testing activities throughout software development lifecycle
• Participate in task planning, risks evaluation, estimation processes
• Learn products, processes, technology, and apply that knowledge in a productive manner to ensure quality testing of new software releases and support in diagnostics of site issues
• Analyze business requirements, design documents for completeness and testability;
• Execute test cases and update test documentation;
• Create effective test reports and traceability matrix;
• Review test failures and determine the sources of problems (test deficiencies, deviation from requirements, etc.)
• Participate in setting test strategy for the given set of requirements
• Work with bug tracking system to record, trace and drive to resolution defects and issues discovered
• Support development team in issues reproduction and root cause analysis
• Report work progress continuously through attendance of daily & weekly project internal meetings and to higher management
Weekly timesheets and reports to the customer
The Virtual Development Platform (VDP) is a testing and validation platform for automotive domain.
Project includes 2 offshore teams + 1 onsite team: all together must achieve synergy to create stable high quality product.
Program includes variety of technologies starting from HW design up to C++ and JS.