• Configuration Management
• Cloud Technologies (Conceptually)
• Continuous Integration / Delivery Management
• Software Development (Scripting)
• Distributed VCS
• Static Code Analysis (Conceptually)
• Unit Testing (Conceptually)
• Efficient Alerting
Required knowledge of technologies
• *nix (QNX is a plus, Android is a plus)
• Git / GitHub Flow
• Analytical mind
• Stress resistance
• Problem solving / Troubleshooting
• Open communications (written / spoken)
• English (upper-intermediate level)
Nice to have
• Experience working in automotive domain
• Experience working in CMMI, ASPICE process environment
• Practical knowledge of
You will join Luxoft’s partner SW integration team to re-inforce it and provide support in following tasks:
• Control of delivery integrity
• Integration of upcoming development/testing processes into delivery
• Standardization of development environment
• Development infrastructure maintenance
• Tuning for product specifics
• Preserve high performance of environment during frequent product changes
• Searching and resolving environments problems
• Processes automation
An essential part of your connected car experience is how to access and enjoy all the new features safely, without being distracted from driving.
While the automotive industry making the transition from traditional to connected vehicles and then toward autonomous vehicles, development of connected mobility in cars becomes central part of the modern automotive design.
In partnership with global leading car manufacturer, Luxoft opens now new opportunities in development of modern in-vehicle connect mobility.
Technology also includes: Selenium, WebSocket, valgrind, QNX/Linux/Android, Git/Subversion.
While this job will be both challenging and extremely interesting for a person with an analytical mind, it will be well compensated by Luxoft wage and extremely good social package.