• Proficiency with React.js / Redux, Typescript, ECMAScript 6(3+ years)
• Good understanding of OOP
• Software design skills, design patterns
• Familiarity with CI/CD, code versioning, SDLC processes
• High attention towards performance optimizations, system scalability, availability and application stability
• Computer Science degree
• Spoken English — at least Upper-Intermediate (B2)
• Day-to-day development activities in front-end application stack in specialized team of front-end developers
• Actively participate in application front-end design
• Perform and lead peer code review of project codebase changes
• Evaluate and adopt new development tools, libraries and approaches to improve delivery quality
• Consistently improve maintainability and stability of the codebase
Account Opening Form is part of Online Banking system for Corporate Clients.
It is aimed to create experience of simple and fast digital account opening process for Clients, reducing Bank’s response time to 2 business days or less after the submission is completed.
The digitized platform allows Clients to securely receive and send their onboarding information, minimizing the need for paper-based documentation. This includes Know Your Customer (KYC) and account opening requirements.
Application is currently rolled out to US, EMEA and ASIA regions. It is planned to expand to CEEMEA and LATAM regions to have global coverage.
Project technology stack:
Kotlin, Java 11, DocuSign, Jackson, Caffeine cache, itext 7, tibco JMS, Netty, reactor, VertX, SSHD, Hibernate Validator, junit 5, mongodb, reactive streams, Spring Security, Spring WebFlux, Spring MVC, React, TypeScript, Webpack, Puppeteer, Jest, Enzyme