Strong knowledge of Java, not less than 2 years with 4+ years of overall IT experience.
• Java 8
• RESTful Server development
• JMS (ActiveMQ)
• Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle)
• TDD and/or BDD
• Good verbal and written communications skills
• Able to resolve medium complexity tasks within certain areas of technical or business expertise
• Ready to takes partial responsibility for code written by others/ minor projects
• Intermediate (and above) English
• Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work independently
• Result-oriented mindset
• An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team
• An opportunity to be innovative and to learn
• High salary and attractive compensation package
The candidate will be expected to take ownership of development tasks assigned and will produce high quality software to deliver on tasks. The candidate is expected to be well versed in principles of and best practices in software development and should be able to apply them within the boundaries and constraints of the project they work in. With a strong focus on software quality, productivity and delivery, the candidate will seek value in and exercise testability.
The candidate should be able to design or assist in designing components and subsystems based on the requirements and specifications provided by the Business Analysts. They should be able to decompose their development tasks based on their designs and provide development estimates. They will be expected to communicate and collaborate with Business Analysts to clarify requirements. Additionally, their collaboration with Quality Assurance will ensure bugs being resolved effectively and efficiently. That includes:
• Development activities
• Unit, acceptance, component and integration testing
• Provide support for testing environments’ availability (for services developed by the team)
Luxoft is looking for candidates on behalf of the leader in critical information, analytics and expertise to forge solutions for the major industries and markets that shape today’s business landscape. Customers around the world rely on its solutions to address strategic and operational challenges.
With a headquarter in London and having offices in 24 countries, client works with about 50000 customers that coving most of the Fortune.
Product you will be part of is providing a unified platform for credit and FX trade confirmation, clearing and regulatory reporting services.
Platform is enabling financial institutions to streamline workflow, connect to counterparties more effectively and comply with regulatory requirements.
Project is focused on services for onboarding of new clients and help them to be integrated to the platform. Project is using micro-services built with Java 8, Angular, Oracle powered by a cloud-enabled solution, API driven, Real-time streaming (using MQ interfaces)