• BCM (Banking and Capital Markets) experience is mandatory
• Project management, Waterfall and Agile
• Portfolio Management (SAFE)
• Change Management
• Business Analysis ad Business Operations
• Degree or equivalent level of professional qualifications and/or experience
• Accomplished MS Office user (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams) and Jira/Confluence
• Thrive on change and demonstrate a “can-do” attitude to all things asked of you
• Be open and honest in dialogue, processes and seek consensus in decision making
• Be creative, co-operative and collaborative
• Highly motivated self-starter
• Delivers projects within the constraints of scope, time and cost to agreed levels of quality, within the organization’s project management framework.
• Defines, documents and manages projects with minimal supervision, working with multiple teams that may have differing priorities and working/cultural practices.
• Actively participates in all phases of the project or specific phases of larger projects. Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project
• Helps establish and operate business process
• Effectively manage project team conflicts, build collaborative partnerships with stakeholders, and commitment to make decisions
• Estimates costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed scope and constraints.
• Prepares and maintains project plans and tracks activities against the plan
• Implement effective communication plans and operating rhythm, including provision of regular and accurate reports.
• Monitors costs, timescales and resources used, and takes action where these deviate from agreed tolerances. Ensures that deliverables are implemented within these criteria.
• Manages change control gaining agreement for revisions from project stakeholders.
• Provides effective leadership to the project team ensuring members are motivated and developing their skills and experience. Identifies any problems with sponsorship
• Effectively communicates difficult concepts to project stakeholders and modifies personal approach and style to reflect changing circumstance.
• Quality assurance of deliverables.
Our client is a leading global Financial Market data provider who runs several change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in a very engaging environment making the most of cutting-edge technologies covering the domains of Real-Time, Big Data, Cloud, and Machine Learning.
We are looking for PM to drive multi-team delivery in Agile Scrum environment coordinating work with BA, Dev, Operational, and cross-functional application teams.
The projects will be related to FX Trading space. The ideal candidate can drive the project in a diverse environment towards successful delivery, communicate with business stakeholders, align work of multiple teams and escalate efficiently.