● Strong Java SE knowledge with
● Good written and spoken English (Upper-Intermediate or higher)
● Ability to work on tasks independently
● Application architecture design skills
● Experience with IDE plugin development
● Experience with plugin development for build tools (Gradle/Maven) and continuous
● Software security knowledge
You will maintain existing functionality and implement new features for the following products:
● Plugins for Eclipse, IntelliJ, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code that analyze the source code
● Extensions for CI integrations like Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Bamboo and plugins for build frameworks like Gradle or Maven to integrate source code analysis into the build process
● Applications to integrate and bind Fortify solutions with each other
We also have data collection and visualizing tasks, so you will implement smart algorithms as well as smooth user friendly interfaces.
Sometimes you will need to do a deep third-party code debug because it is an inherent part of using someone’s API.
We have client server communication tools, so some familiarity with utilizing RESTful APIs is a plus.
We are looking for a person to join the Tools side of the products, but you will have an opportunity to participate in our web applications development process.
We expect you to write a clean and readable code that can be code reviewed with the team (we also like lambdas and streams, but there are still a lot of places where it is better to avoid them).
We work in a distributed team (California, USA; Prague, Czech Republic; Odessa, Ukraine), so most of our communication is in English.
What we guarantee:
● Interesting and complicated tasks
● A sense of pride looking at the names of the companies that use your solutions
Fortify is the industry-leading provider of Application Security solutions that empower organizations to develop secure software. Fortify offers a comprehensive portfolio of application security solutions with the flexibility of testing on-premise and on-demand to cover the entire software development lifecycle. Over 80% of security breaches exploit application vulnerabilities, and at Fortify, you will be at the forefront of one of the fastest growing segments in the security market.
As a Server and Tools team member you will implement solutions helping users to integrate Fortify security tools into their infrastructure to find, visualize, process and fix security issues throughout the entire development cycle.
We are looking for Jedy Software Engineer to create nice user oriented solutions. You will participate in feature planning and architecture design, so we expect you to enjoy investigating different solutions to find the optimal one.
We use Java 8 and C# as main languages.