• 3+ years of professional experience in role of Middle Java Developer
• Experience building ETL pipelines in Cloud technologies (AWS or Google Cloud Platform)
• Experience with publish/subscribe and event-based data flow methodologies
• In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC
• Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
• GIT version control, and CI/CD
• Good working knowledge of hybrid cloud system integrations
• Good working knowledge of containerization technologies including Docker and Kubernetes
• Good working knowledge of REST services, JSON, XML, and Kafka streams
• Design and collaborate with local and partner teams
• Define and build data sources, data mappings, and integration points across a diverse application portfolio
• Demonstrate thorough knowledge of information technology concepts issues, trends and best practices as they relate to Cloud technologies and system integrations
• Identify performance issues; apply knowledge of security coding practices and secure system fundamentals
Software Engineers at our Clients’ project apply their skills and talents to build scalable and sustainable solutions, utilizing best engineering practices and the latest Cloud technologies in an agile, team-oriented and collaborative environment.
We are seeking a Software Engineer to join our Finance Technology Delivery team as we intensify the pace of innovation and support future growth through technology solutions. The Software Engineer will be responsible for building mission-critical ETL pipelines that integrate source data with financial SaaS and on-premise applications.