• 2+ years of experience with C++ incl. newest standards (4+ for Senior)
• Experience with writing of stable, clean code
• Ability to quickly navigate in “third party” code to find potential problems and solutions
• Solid debugging and troubleshooting skills
• Git, Gerrit, Jenkins workflow
• Familiarity with Agile/Scrum environment
• Familiarity with Linux & Windows systems
• Qt, Python, Shell, Ruby
• Automotive experience in IVI/IC projects
• Experience with projects evaluation
• Work inside an intercultural team of many layers and competencies around software engineer, Architecture and development. The team is extended by Quality Engineering, functional testing, Specifiers and Screen & Widget creator.
• The work is to implement and design system and HMI components (according to roadmap planning and customer needs), analyze customer specifications, implementing of system and HMI features for different applications.
New IVI project is looking for an experienced C++ Software Developer for an agile project. The project is an ongoing development project for one of our OEM customers, which is featuring state of the art and innovative functionalities.
Global team of professionals in automotive industry with experiences in innovative development.
— Git + Gerrit
— CI/CD: Jenkins
— Target OS: Linux