C#/.NET or Java or C++, Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of Azure Resource Manager, Powershell, Monitor, Alerts, Automation, Security Centre, Deployment(CI/CD), RBAC, Infrastructure Recovery, Trouble-Shoot Capabilities on Storage, Memory, CPU Level
• Design of solutions (Monitoring / process orchestration / capacity management / deployment) that not only scale but can potentially be leveraged by other parts of the organization
• Good knowledge of Service Fabric programming models, Azure Event Hubs, Azure CosmosDb, Azure Storage services, Azure Functions
• Prior experience working in Agile environment will be an advantage.
• Confident in interacting and leading developers and deep diving into both Application and Infrastructure code
• Willingness to challenge the status quo and introduce new ideas that will remove or reduce manual effort in relation to operating large production systems at scale.
• An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team
• An opportunity to be innovative and to learn
• High salary and attractive compensation package
• Investigation and understanding of current available solution, including infrastructure and source-code investigation
• Interface with customer to work on general architectural solution
• Maintain/define technology standards
• Maintain overall technology architecture view on client solution, collect specific documentation (continuum)
• Hand-on attitude to develop and lead development teams, driving high performance and collaboration between all parts
• Strong high performer, comfortable with ambiguity.
• Strong Team Lead with strong soft skills.
• Deep cloud development knowledge (ideally Azure)
• Knowledge of complex enterprise systems
• Knowledge of complex/scalable Microservice architectures.
• Exceptional development and engineering experience and the ability to apply that knowledge to solve the complex problem of running applications reliability at scale
• Deep programming knowledge preferably (preferably) C#, Java or C++
• Ability to perform Root Cause Analysis on critical issues and guiding the team towards providing relevant solutions in a timely manner
We are currently looking for experienced Cloud Architects/Tech Leads who are interested in joining a very challenging opportunity to design a newly connected vehicle platform together with a prestigious Tier 1 Client.
Who do we look for? Strong high performers, comfortable with ambiguity. Team leaders with strong soft skills.
Targeted Profile: Senior Cloud Architects/Tech Leads + knowledge of complex enterprise systems + understanding of micro services architecture.