We are looking for an ML Engineer, who has experience with neural networks and will work on InPixio Project. You will help us to make it more user-friendly with the help of ML algorithms. Inpixio Photo Studio is a photo editing solution that helps businesses crop, edit, straighten and add special effects to digital images. It enables professionals to adjust the brightness of photos, remove backgrounds and redeye effects and repair and restore old photographs via a unified platform.
- 2+ years of experience with neural networks, experience in Machine Learning;
- Python, Pytorch (or similar frameworks);
- Practical knowledge in OpenCV
- Experience with models’ optimization and their further integration into desktop applications.
- Self-motivated, ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes;
- English language: intermediate level and higher.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with platforms for ML lifecycle (MLflow, DVC, etc);
- Experience with Azure.
- Collaborate with the team in order to produce high-quality, corporate standardized and efficient software assets;
- Contribute to all phases of the development life-cycle;
- Follow industry best practices;
- Deliver solutions that are easily integrated into the overall system.
What we offer:
- Product company with a long-term and clear vision;
- Competitive salary and professional growth;
- High talented team and friendly working environment;
- Flexible work schedule and opportunity to work remotely;
- Paid English classes, courses, workshops or seminars;
- Regular team buildings, corporate and team activities;
- Referral program.