We believe that Augmented Reality is the next generation technology platform that will change the way people experience life, communicate, learn, work and interact with the world. AR Glasses is the revolutionary device that will disrupt all the industries and we work to be a part of this change.
Our team develops cutting edge AR/VR/MR solutions and immersive experiences for top brands, digital agencies, technology startups, and global enterprises. Among our latest successful projects are the world’s first AR/VR music album, the world’s first Mind Map in AR, the world’s first VR intubation simulations for medical training, and many innovative products for e-commerce, media, automotive, Robotics and other industries we are currently working with.
- Designing and developing cross-platform Unity-based AR/VR/MR applications and experiences;
- Communication with English-speaking clients;
- Getting involved with R&D projects;
- Creation and implementation of software architecture and project technical documentation.
- At least 2 years of experience working with commercial projects development on Unity;
- Working knowledge of C#, .NET, and the Mono development framework;
- The ability to architect, build and maintain cross-platform software products;
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- English — pre-intermediate level or higher.
- Hands-on experience with Unity for AR/VR games/apps;
- Understanding of spatial UI/UX;
- Technical art skills is a strong plus;
- Commercial experience working with R&D teams;
- Experience with Unreal Engine or other cross-platform 3d engines;
- Knowledge of linear algebra and trigonometry.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary;
- 24 days annual vacation days + 10 more to cover national holidays;
- 7 working days per year for sick leave;
- After 6 months Annual Happiness deposit;
- Flexible working hours and ability to work remotely.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Opportunity to make impact and shape the future of XR technology;
- Open-minded and outside-the-box ideas embodied in life;
- Award-winning and diverse team to grow together;
- Access to the newest XR technologies and devices ;
- Minimum bureaucracy and great working environment;
- Industries expertise: MedTech/Healthcare, Pharma/Life Science, Training/Education, that are changing lives for the better.