• BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
• 3+ years work experience, including programming experience in any JVM language / PHP / C++ / Lua.
• Experience with RESTful services
• Good understanding of network stack and HTTP protocol
• Experience with concurrency, multithreading, or asynchronous programming
• Understanding of data modeling in SQL and/or NoSQL environment
• Experience with (any combination of) AWS, Redis, Kafka and Cassandra would be a plus
• Exceptional opportunities for professional growth working close with managers from Facebook and Microsoft
• The office near Teatralna m. st. (300 meters from Khreshchatyk)
• Paid Lunches
• Medical Insurance
• Company stock options
• Flexible schedule with possibility to work from home :)
• Company covers taxes (by PE contract) and provide accountant assistance
• Business trips
• Gym and football hall in the building
• Snacks, fruits, coffee, etc.
Working with LotusFlare means working with a dynamic team of top engineers in the field at the leading edge of technology and infrastructure abstraction.
Our office is in the heart of the city providing besides great colleagues also good access to public transport and everything to make you enjoy the time in the office.
At LotusFlare, our managers focus on creating efficient teams and take care of your personal development, unleash your creativity and help you grow to leading industry experts in the cloud native infrastructure domain.
As a Software Engineer within our Server Engineering team you will work collaboratively with the engineering team as well as Mobile Operator’s to help build network stack to support millions of users. You come from a systems or development background (or are comfortable in both areas). You are self-directed and have the ability to track solutions from design through implementation, owning every step along the way. We strive for a deep understanding of the core technologies that are being used while building redundancy and establishing best practices.
We’ve developed a platform that integrates with mobile client side library and apps along with mobile network carrier systems. The Server Engineer would be responsible for further developing, securing, and scaling the backend infrastructure to support the platform in order to handle millions of concurrent API calls.
LotusFlare is a product company with engineering offices in Silicon Valley, Singapore, Dubai, Kiev, Belgrade and other cities. Our solution is adopted by leading telecom providers and lifts their product infrastructure into the digital age. We are replacing traditional business backends with an engagement centric dynamic product stack. Our cloud native SaaS platform running on leading public clouds as well as supporting on-premise private and hybrid clouds is based on latest technologies picked from the CNCF stack. More information about our product you can find here: lotusflare.com