Your starting employment with the Company is conditioned upon and subject to proof of your eligibility to be legally employed in Canada.
Required documents: Canada Visa and Work Permit (CUAET or any work permit visa for Ukrainians)
• 3+ years of work experience, including programming experience in any JVM language Java /Scala /PHP /C++/ NodeJS /Lua
• 2+ years of experience building secure scalable web services
• Experience with distributed systems
• Experience with RESTful services
• Good understanding of network stack and HTTP protocol
• Experience with concurrency, multithreading, or asynchronous programming
• Understanding and experience with NoSQL databases (preferably Redis or Cassandra)
• Experience in end to end software development life cycle (design, testing, debugging, implementation and maintenance)
• Paid vacation, public holidays, full coverage for sick leaves;
• Flexible schedule with unlimited possibility to work from home (sometimes we work from the office in Toronto);
• Medical Insurance;
• Paid Lunches;
• Company stock options;
• Performance review;
• Yearly bonus;
• Training and workshops;
• Exceptional opportunities for professional growth working closely with managers from Facebook and Microsoft.
As a Software Engineer within our Server Engineering team, you will work collaboratively with the Dev team as well as Mobile Operators to help build a network stack to support millions of users.
We’ve developed a platform that integrates with mobile client-side libraries and apps along with mobile network carrier systems and the Server Engineer would be responsible for further developing, securing, and scaling the backend infrastructure to support the platform in order to handle millions of concurrent API calls.
LotusFlare is a product company with engineering offices in Silicon Valley, Toronto, Kyiv, Belgrade, and other cities. Our solution is adopted by leading telecom providers and lifts their product infrastructure into the digital age.
We are replacing traditional business backends with an engagement-centric dynamic product stack. Our cloud-native SaaS platform running on leading public clouds as well as supporting on-premise private and hybrid clouds is based on the latest technologies picked from the CNCF stack.
We believe that by working at LotusFlare you have a unique opportunity to:
• Grow on a personal level by picking up best practices and experience in software and product development.
• Work with top engineering executives and engineers who proved themselves in companies like Facebook and Microsoft.
• Make an impact in the lives of millions of people by making mobile internet more affordable and accessible.
More information about our product you can find here: lotusflare.com