• 3+ years work experience, including programming experience in any JVM language / Scala/ C++ / Lua.
• Experience with RESTful services
• Good understanding of network stack and HTTP protocol
• Experience with concurrency, multithreading, or asynchronous programming
• Understanding and experience with NoSQL databases (preferably Redis or Cassandra)
• Experience in end to end software development life cycle (design, testing, debugging, implementation and maintenance)
• Experience with (any combination of) AWS, Redis, Kafka, and Cassandra would be a plus
• Experience with Lua/Scala programming languages
• Experience on a product with a large user base
• Exceptional opportunities for professional growth working closely with managers from Facebook and Microsoft
• Company stock options
• Paid Lunches
• Medical Insurance, after probation period (3 months)
• Company covers taxes (by PE contract) and provide accountant assistance
• Yearly bonus
• Trainings and workshops
• Flexible schedule with the possibility to work from home :)
• Office in the city center (Teatralna metro station)
As a Software Engineer within our Server Engineering team, you will work collaboratively with the Dev team as well as Mobile Operators to help build network stack to support millions of users.
You come from systems or development background (or are comfortable in both areas). You are self-directed and have the ability to track solutions from design through implementation, owning every step along the way. We strive for a deep understanding of the core technologies that are being used while building redundancy and establishing best practices.
We’ve developed a platform that integrates with mobile client-side libraries and apps along with mobile network carrier systems.
The Server Engineer would be responsible for further developing, securing, and scaling the backend infrastructure to support the platform in order to handle millions of concurrent API calls.
We are a product first company with headquarters in Silicon Valley and other offices around the globe. We are building the next-generation LotusFlare DNO™ stack for mobile operators, allowing them to scale and grow engagement channels with their subscribers.
We believe that by working at LotusFlare you have a unique opportunity to:
• Grow on a personal level by picking up best practices and experience in software and product development.
• Work with top engineering executives and engineers who proved themselves in companies like Facebook and Microsoft.
• Make an impact in the lives of millions of people by making mobile internet more affordable and accessible.
• We are looking for passionate engineers to join us and help us in disrupting the telco industry!
More information about our product you can find here: lotusflare.com