• Cloud-native infrastructure stack experience with tools like terraform, ansible and etc.
• Kubernetes cluster management, kubeadm, kubectl, etcd
• Continuous delivery of microservices, fluxcd
• Good networking and network security knowledge
• Linux kernel experience
• Strong scripting and automation skills, implementing in Python, Go and similar languages
• Experience with using a broad range of cloud-native technologies and stacks (e.g. AWS)
• Experience with metrics and logging solutions (Prometheus, ELK stack)
• Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues
• At least Intermediate level of English
• Exceptional opportunities for professional growth working closely with managers from Facebook and Microsoft
• Company stock options
• Paid Lunches
• Medical Insurance, after probation period (3 months)
• Company covers taxes (by PE contract) and provide accountant assistance
• Yearly bonus
• Trainings and workshops
• Flexible schedule with the possibility to work from home :)
• Office in the city center (Teatralna metro station)
Core responsibility is to build a highly performant and highly available infrastructure running LotusFlare’s Digital Network Operator stack. This includes:
• Driving automation, scaling, and self-healing capabilities of our infrastructure
• Working with backend engineering teams on architecting, profiling, and monitoring high-performance high availability product components as microservices, providing mission-critical real-time functionality on the control plane of mobile and fixed networks
• Actively managing the security of our cloud-native runtime environment
• Evolving the infrastructure and keeping our stack up to date with the latest technologies.
We are a product first company with headquarters in Silicon Valley and other offices around the globe. We are building the next-generation LotusFlare DNO™ stack for mobile operators, allowing them to scale and grow engagement channels with their subscribers.
We believe that by working at LotusFlare you have a unique opportunity to:
• Grow on a personal level by picking up best practices and experience in software and product development.
• Work with top engineering executives and engineers who proved themselves in companies like Facebook and Microsoft.
• Make an impact in the lives of millions of people by making mobile internet more affordable and accessible.
• We are looking for passionate engineers to join us and help us in disrupting the telco industry!