• Strong scripting and automation skills, implementing in Python, Go and similar languages
• Linux kernel experience
• Continuous build and continuous delivery stacks including artifact and container repositories, container runtimes based on kubernetes
• Developer tools for source control, static code analysis and test automation frameworks
• Good networking and network security knowledge
• Cloud native infrastructure stack experience with tools like terraform, ansible and etcd
• Experience with metrics and logging solutions (Prometheus, ELK stack)
• Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues
• 2+ years experience with using a broad range of cloud native technologies and stacks (e.g. AWS, Azure)
• Ability to maintain cloud based solutions with emphasis on cloud security
• Solid automation experience with configuration management tools
• Exceptional opportunities for professional growth working closely with managers from Facebook and Microsoft
• Company stock options
• Paid Lunches
• Medical Insurance
• Company covers taxes (by PE contract) and provide accountant assistance
• Yearly bonus
• Trainings and workshops
• Flexible schedule with the possibility to work from home :)
Working with LotusFlare means working with a dynamic team of top engineers in the field at the leading edge of technology and infrastructure abstraction.
Our office is in the heart of the city providing besides great colleagues also good access to public transport and everything to make you enjoy the time in the office.
At LotusFlare, our managers focus on creating efficient teams and take care of your personal development, unleash your creativity and help you grow to lead industry experts in the cloud-native infrastructure domain.
As Infrastructure Engineer on our team you are responsible to collaboratively with our software engineers build the high available containerized backend, drive automation, scaling and self-healing capabilities of our infrastructure, identify performance offenders and work with engineers to optimize the platform. The role will encompass the use of a broad range of cloud native technologies, public cloud platforms like AWS, Azure and Alibaba cloud, operating systems (Linux), container and orchestration platforms based on Docker and Kubernetes and application environments (NGINX, NoSQL persistence solutions), with an emphasis on the implementation of best practice cloud security principles.
Besides architecting the infrastructure and keeping our stack up to date with latest technologies, you will implement tools further increasing the level of automation in our infrastructure and help out backend engineering teams with best practices in building, profiling and monitoring high performance high availability solutions providing mission critical realtime functionality on the control plane of mobile and fixed networks .
LotusFlare is a product company with engineering offices in Silicon Valley, Singapore, Dubai, Kiev, Belgrade and other cities. Our solution is adopted by leading telecom providers and lifts their product infrastructure into the digital age. We are replacing traditional business backends with an engagement centric dynamic product stack. Our cloud native SaaS platform running on leading public clouds as well as supporting on-premise private and hybrid clouds is based on latest technologies picked from the CNCF stack. More information about our product you can find here: lotusflare.com