• Practical experience in Linux Technical Support/Administration/Troubleshooting (at least 6 months)
• Good theoretical networking knowledge (TCP/IP stack)
• Scripting skills and passion for automating tasks (Bash, Python, Go, etc.)
• English — good written and verbal skills
• Being proactive and finding problems before they become issues
• To be ready to work with night shift schedule (night and weekend shifts — work remotely)
• Rotating shifts with the opportunity to work from home (7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am)
• Monitoring and investigating/localizing problems (Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana)
• Any cloud experience (AWS, Azure)
• Experience with CI (Jenkins or alternative)
• Any experience with CM tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
• Exceptional opportunities for professional growth working closely with managers from Facebook and Microsoft
• Paid Lunches
• Medical Insurance
• Company stock options
• Yearly bonus
• Trainings and workshops
• Possibility to work remotely on night shift schedule (WFH)
• Company covers taxes (by PE contract) and provide accountant assistance
We believe that by working at LotusFlare you have a unique opportunity to:
• Grow on a personal level by picking up best practices and experience in software and product development.
• Work with top engineering executives and engineers who proved themselves in companies like Facebook and Microsoft.
• Make an impact on the lives of millions of people by making mobile internet more affordable and accessible.
We are looking for passionate engineers to join us and help us in disrupting the telco industry!
• Respond to customers’ requests (written)
• Identify, organize, and prioritize support requests, escalation and follow-up
• Troubleshoot and resolve support issues and incidents
• Anomalies detection, reactive and proactive actions, product and system metrics analyze.
• Create a process or troubleshooting documentation in the support knowledge base
• 24/7 monitoring (8 hours shifts, night/weekend — remote)
LotusFlare is a product company with engineering offices in Silicon Valley, Belgrade and Kiev. Our solution is adopted by leading telecom providers and lifts their product infrastructure into the digital age. We are replacing traditional business backends with an engagement centric dynamic product stack. Our cloud-native SaaS platform running on leading public clouds as well as supporting on-premise private and hybrid clouds is based on latest technologies picked from the CNCF stack.
LotusFlare, founded by early product and growth staff from Facebook, is backed by leading investors including Social Capital and Google Ventures. LotusFlare provides a platform for telecom operators to create a 100% digital customer experience where subscribers can choose and port a mobile number, order SIMs and devices, track shipping, choose and purchase plans, discover and consume content, pay bills, receive loyalty rewards, and access customer service. LotusFlare also provides a Growth platform to drive user acquisition, engagement and monetization on digital products. LotusFlare’s clients include leading companies such as Verizon Wireless, Telenor, Ooredoo, Singtel, Maxis, Globe, LinkedIn and Skype.
More information about our product you can find here: lotusflare.com