• Practical experience in Linux (command-line interface) Technical Support/Administration/Troubleshooting
• Good theoretical and practical networking knowledge (TCP/IP stack)
• Scripting skills and passion for automating tasks (Bash, Python, Go, etc.)
• English — good written and verbal skills
• Being proactive and finding problems before they become issues
• To be ready to work with night shift schedule (night and weekend shifts — work remotely)
• Monitoring and investigating/localizing problems (Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana)
• Any cloud experience (AWS, Azure)
• Understanding of CI/CD processes (Jenkins or alternative)
• Any experience with CM tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
• Exceptional opportunities for professional growth working closely with managers from Facebook and Microsoft
• Paid Lunches
• Medical Insurance
• Company stock options
• Yearly bonus
• Trainings and workshops
• Rotating shifts with the opportunity to work from home (7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am)
• Company covers taxes (by PE contract) and provide accountant assistance
As a Platform Support Engineer at LotusFlare, you will be involved with the technical support for customers’ platform requests. You will support customers with questions and configuration of the services provided by our DNO stack out of the cloud. You will also monitor and troubleshoot our platform, and provide a proactive assessment
• Respond to customers’ requests (written)
• Identify, organize, and prioritize support requests, escalation and follow-up
• Troubleshoot and resolve support issues and incidents, debug server applications using the command line and analyze logs, traffic, configuration, and deployment changes.
• Anomalies detection, reactive and proactive actions, product and system metrics analyze; work closely with Grafana, Prometheus, Kibana, AWS CloudWatch.
• Create a process or troubleshooting documentation in the support knowledge base
• 24/7 monitoring (8 hours shifts, night/weekend — remote)
We are a product first company with headquarters in Silicon Valley and other offices around the globe. We are building the next-generation LotusFlare DNO™ stack for mobile operators, allowing them to scale and grow engagement channels with their subscribers.
We believe that by working at LotusFlare you have a unique opportunity to:
• Grow on a personal level by picking up best practices and experience in software and product development.
• Work with top engineering executives and engineers who proved themselves in companies like Facebook and Microsoft.
• Make an impact in the lives of millions of people by making mobile internet more affordable and accessible.
• We are looking for passionate engineers to join us and help us in disrupting the telco industry!
More information about our product you can find here: lotusflare.com