• 1+ years of experience in Linux Technical Support/Administration
• To be ready to work with night shifts schedule (twice per week)
• Good English Written and Verbal skills — ability to gather and communicate information accurately
• Have experience with troubleshooting system and network problems
• TCP/IP understanding, including DNS and HTTP
*Ready to hire students
• Monitoring (Graphite, Grafana, Kibana)
• Any cloud experience (AWS, GCE, Azure)
• Experience with CI (Jenkins or alternative)
• Any experience with CM tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
• Exceptional opportunities for professional growth working close with managers from Facebook and Microsoft
• Opportunity to grow to DevOps/Infrastructure Engineer
• The office near Teatralna m. st. (300 meters from Khreshchatyk)
• Paid Lunches
• Medical Insurance
• Possibility to work remotely on night shift schedule (WFH)
• Company covers taxes (by PE contract) and provide accountant assistance
• Business trips
• Full coverage for personal equipment usage
• Gym and football hall in the building
• Snacks, fruits, coffee, etc.
Working with LotusFlare means working with a dynamic team of top engineers in the field at the leading edge of technology and infrastructure abstraction.
Our office is in the heart of the city providing besides great colleagues also good access to public transport and everything to make you enjoy the time in the office.
At LotusFlare, our managers focus on creating efficient teams and take care of your personal development, unleash your creativity and help you grow to leading industry experts in the cloud native infrastructure domain.
Your main role would be monitoring and engineering team support as well as support for incoming request from our main customers — mobile carriers. We are dealing only with technical requests, so this is not a helpdesk position, but flat engineering position.
Anomalies detection, reactive and proactive actions, product and system metrics analyse.
24/7 monitoring (8 hours shifts, night/evening — remote)
Lotusflare is US-based product company.
We are building products for mobile carriers, helping them to grow their audience and won the market battles with competitors.