• Practical experience in Linux Technical Support/Administration/Troubleshooting (at least 6 months)
• English — Good Written and Verbal skills
• Being proactive and finding problems before they become issues
• Good theoretical networking knowledge (TCP/IP stack)
• Scripting skills and passion for automating tasks (Bash, Python, Go, etc.)
• To be ready to work with night shift schedule (night and weekend shifts — work remotely)
• Rotating shifts with the opportunity to work from home (7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am)
*Ready to hire students
• Monitoring and investigating/localizing problems (Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana)
• Any cloud experience (AWS, Azure)
• Experience with CI (Jenkins or alternative)
• Any experience with CM tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
• Exceptional opportunities for professional growth working closely with managers from Facebook and Microsoft
• Paid Lunches
• Medical Insurance
• Company stock options
• Trainings and workshops
• Possibility to work remotely on night shift schedule (WFH)
• The office near Teatralna m. st. (300 meters from Khreshchatyk)
Working with LotusFlare means working with a dynamic team of top engineers in the field at the leading edge of technology and infrastructure abstraction.
Our office is in the heart of the city providing besides great colleagues also good access to public transport and everything to make you enjoy the time in the office.
At LotusFlare, our managers focus on creating efficient teams and take care of your personal development, unleash your creativity and help you grow to lead industry experts in the cloud-native infrastructure domain.
• Respond to customers’ requests
• Identify, organize, and prioritize support requests, escalation and follow-up
• Troubleshoot and resolve support issues and incidents
• Anomalies detection, reactive and proactive actions, product and system metrics analyze.
• Create a process or troubleshooting documentation in the support knowledge base
• 24/7 monitoring (8 hours shifts, night/weekend — remote)
LotusFlare is a product company with engineering offices in Silicon Valley, Belgrade and Kyiv. Our solution is adopted by leading telecom providers and lifts their product infrastructure into the digital age. We are replacing traditional business backends with an engagement centric dynamic product stack. Our cloud-native SaaS platform running on leading public clouds as well as supporting on-premise private and hybrid clouds is based on the latest technologies picked from the CNCF stack.
LotusFlare, founded by early product and growth staff from Facebook, is backed by leading investors including Social Capital and Google Ventures. LotusFlare provides a platform for telecom operators to create a 100% digital customer experience where subscribers can choose and port a mobile number, order SIMs, and devices, track shipping, choose and purchase plans, discover and consume content, pay bills, receive loyalty rewards, and access customer service. LotusFlare also provides a Growth platform to drive user acquisition, engagement, and monetization on digital products. LotusFlare’s clients include leading companies such as Verizon Wireless, Telenor, Ooredoo, Singtel, Maxis, Globe, LinkedIn, and Skype.