• 3+ years work experience, including programming experience in any JVM language / PHP / C++ / Scala/ Lua
• Experience with distributed systems
• Experience with RESTful services
• Good understanding of network stack and HTTP protocol
• Experience with concurrency, multithreading, or asynchronous programming
• Understanding of data modeling in SQL and/or NoSQL environment
• Experience with (any combination of) AWS, Redis, Kafka, and Cassandra
• BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
• 21 working-days paid vacation, public holidays, full coverage for sick leaves;
• Flexible schedule with unlimited possibility to work from home;
• Medical Insurance after probation period (3 months);
• Paid Lunches;
• PE 5% Taxes compensations, accountant assistance;
• Company stock options;
• Summer and winter performance review;
с Trainings and workshops, English Speaking Club;
• Exceptional opportunities for professional growth working closely with managers from Facebook and Microsoft.
We’ve developed a platform that integrates with mobile client side library and apps along with mobile network carrier systems.
• As a Software Engineer within our Server Engineering team, you will work collaboratively with the engineering team as well as the Mobile Operator’s to help build network stack to support millions of users.
• The Server Engineer would be responsible for further developing, securing, and scaling the backend infrastructure to support the platform in order to handle millions of concurrent API calls.
LotusFlare is a product company with engineering offices in Silicon Valley, Toronto, Kyiv, Belgrade, and other cities. Our solution is adopted by leading telecom providers and lifts their product infrastructure into the digital age.
We are replacing traditional business backends with an engagement centric dynamic product stack. Our cloud-native SaaS platform running on leading public clouds as well as supporting on-premise private and hybrid clouds is based on the latest technologies picked from the CNCF stack.
We believe that by working at LotusFlare you have a unique opportunity to:
• Grow on a personal level by picking up best practices and experience in software and product development.
• Work with top engineering executives and engineers who proved themselves in companies like Facebook and Microsoft.
• Make an impact in the lives of millions of people by making mobile internet more affordable and accessible.
More information about our product you can find here: lotusflare.com