If you are applying to Canada — your starting employment with the Company is conditioned upon and subject to proof of your eligibility to be legally employed in Canada.
Required documents: Canada Visa and Work Permit (CUAET or any work permit visa for Ukrainians)
• At least 3+ years of experience in a similar technical security role;
• Excellent knowledge in the development and implementation of the following concepts: Network Security Concepts, Linux System Security and System Hardening, Data Classification and Data Security Concepts;
• Understanding of various user access controls, SSO, user profile integrity, and access management controls;
• Experience in Server Application security concepts and security controls;
• Experience with intrusion detection solutions and web application firewalls/L7 proxies;
• Planning and executing security audits and continuous security and threat monitoring;
• DevSecOps experience, implementation of security controls, and familiarity with SCAP and continuous security monitoring solutions;
• Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues;
• Minimum Intermediate level of English.
• 21 working days of paid vacation, public holidays, full coverage for sick leaves;
• Flexible schedule with unlimited possibility to work from home;
• Medical Insurance, Dental Care;
• Paid Lunches;
• Company stock options;
• Performance review;
• Training, workshops, and work-related books;
• Exceptional opportunities for professional growth working closely with managers from Facebook and Microsoft.
• Actively managing the security of our cloud-native runtime environment;
• Clearly and promptly communicate and negotiate security technical topics with both technical and non-technical audiences;
• Drive security improvements to production cloud environments;
• Perform targeted offensive security testing;
• Implement continuous monitoring systems and tools to automatically identify potential security issues at the code, application, and infrastructure layers;
• Conduct security audits in cloud environments;
• Review code and other production changes with the goal to maintain the security standards;
• Develop documentation listing recommendations and best practices for infrastructure and organizational security standards;
• Stay current on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities, and controls for the cloud;
• Working with backend engineering teams on architecting, profiling, and monitoring high-performance high availability product components as microservices, providing mission-critical real-time functionality on the control plane of mobile and fixed networks;
• Evolving the infrastructure and keeping our stack up to date with the latest technologies.
As Security Engineer on the Infrastructure Team at LotusFlare you will be responsible to drive the overall IT security standards across our cloud native DNO stack. This incorporates security policies and domain security concepts along with the implementation and the lifecycle of security technologies in LotusFlare’s infrastructure.
As Senior Security Engineer you will be reporting to the VP of Infrastructure and engage directly with infrastructure and product engineering teams.
We are a product first company with headquarters in Silicon Valley and other offices around the globe. We are building the next-generation LotusFlare DNO™ stack for mobile operators, allowing them to scale and grow engagement channels with their subscribers.
We believe that by working at LotusFlare you have a unique opportunity to:
• Grow on a personal level by picking up best practices and experience in software and product development.
• Work with top engineering executives and engineers who proved themselves in companies like Facebook and Microsoft.
• Make an impact in the lives of millions of people by making mobile internet more affordable and accessible.
• We are looking for passionate engineers to join us and help us in disrupting the telco industry!