• Must have 3+ years of experience in web application security testing (SAST, DAST, SCA, etc)
• Familiarity with network and web application protocols (Http, Https, TCP/IP, SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0, Rest APIs, etc)
• Programming knowledge in at least one of the following (Scala/Java/JS/Python)
• Familiarity with OWASP/NIST guidelines
• Knowledge of Agile and secure SDLC
• Good spoken and written English
• Be a critical thinker and have a problem-solving skills
• BS in Computer science or equivalent experience
• Familiar with modern DevOps practices and tools
• Experience with AWS, Redis, Kafka, and Cassandra
• 21 working-days paid vacation, public holidays, full coverage for sick leaves;
• Flexible schedule with unlimited possibility to work from home;
• Medical Insurance after probation period (3 months);
• Paid Lunches;
• PE 5% Taxes compensations, accountant assistance;
• Company stock options;
• Summer and winter performance review;
• Trainings and workshops, English Speaking Club;
• Exceptional opportunities for professional growth working closely with managers from Facebook and Microsoft.
• Evangelize, implement, and monitor security measures for the protection of Lotusflare Platform and products.
• Develop secure system design and secure coding recommendations.
• Providing guidance to engineering teams and work with with the development team
• Design and implement SDLC practices including automated and manual security tests, code review, etc.
Implement and manage tools (e.g., web security scanners) to help test and monitor product security
We are a product-first company with headquarters in Silicon Valley and other offices around the globe.
We are replacing traditional business backends with an engagement-centric dynamic product stack. Our cloud-native SaaS platform running on leading public clouds as well as supporting on-premise private and hybrid clouds is based on the latest technologies picked from the CNCF stack
We believe that by working at LotusFlare you have a unique opportunity to:
• Grow on a personal level by picking up best practices and experience in software and product development.
• Work with top engineering executives and engineers who proved themselves in companies like Facebook and Microsoft.
• Make an impact in the lives of millions of people by making mobile internet more affordable and accessible.