If you are applying to Canada — your starting employment with the Company is conditioned upon and subject to proof of your eligibility to be legally employed in Canada.
Required documents: Canada Visa and Work Permit (CUAET or any work permit visa for Ukrainians)
• Must have 3+ years of experience in web application security testing (SAST, DAST, SCA, etc);
• Familiarity with network and web application protocols (Http, Https, TCP/IP, SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0, Rest APIs, etc);
• Programming knowledge in at least one of the following (Scala/Java/JS/Python);
• Familiarity with OWASP/NIST guidelines;
• Knowledge of Agile and secure SDLC;
• Good spoken and written English;
• Be a critical thinker and have problem-solving skills;
• BS in Computer science or equivalent experience;
• Familiar with modern DevOps practices and tools;
• Experience with AWS, Redis, Kafka, and Cassandra;
• 21 working days of paid vacation, public holidays, full coverage for sick leaves;
• Flexible schedule with unlimited possibility to work from home;
• Medical Insurance, Dental Care;
• Paid Lunches;
• Company stock options;
• Performance review;
• Training, workshops, and work-related books;
• Exceptional opportunities for professional growth working closely with managers from Facebook and Microsoft.
• Evangelize, implement, and monitor security measures for the protection of Lotusflare Platform and products;
• Develop secure system design and secure coding recommendations;
• Providing guidance to engineering teams and work with with the development team;
• Design and implement SDLC practices including automated and manual security tests, code review, etc
Implement and manage tools (e.g., web security scanners) to help test and monitor product security;
We are a product-first company with headquarters in Silicon Valley and other offices around the globe.
We are replacing traditional business backends with an engagement-centric dynamic product stack. Our cloud-native SaaS platform running on leading public clouds as well as supporting on-premise private and hybrid clouds is based on the latest technologies picked from the CNCF stack
We believe that by working at LotusFlare you have a unique opportunity to:
• Grow on a personal level by picking up best practices and experience in software and product development.
• Work with top engineering executives and engineers who proved themselves in companies like Facebook and Microsoft.
• Make an impact in the lives of millions of people by making mobile internet more affordable and accessible.