If you are applying to Canada — your starting employment with the Company is conditioned upon and subject to proof of your eligibility to be legally employed in Canada.
Required documents: Canada Visa and Work Permit (CUAET or any work permit visa for Ukrainians)
• 3+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer
• Cloud-native infrastructure stack experience with tools like terraform, ansible and etc.
• Kubernetes cluster management, kubeadm, kubectl, etcd
• Continuous delivery of microservices, fluxcd
• Good networking and network security knowledge
• Linux kernel experience
• Strong scripting and automation skills, implementing in Python, Go and similar languages
• Experience with using a broad range of cloud-native technologies and stacks (e.g. AWS)
• Experience with metrics and logging solutions (Prometheus, ELK stack)
• Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues
• At least Intermediate level of English
• 21 working days of paid vacation, public holidays, full coverage for sick leaves;
• Flexible schedule with unlimited possibility to work from home;
• Medical Insurance, Dental Care;
• Paid Lunches;
• Company stock options;
• Performance review;
• Training, workshops, and work-related books;
• Exceptional opportunities for professional growth working closely with managers from Facebook and Microsoft.
Core responsibility is to build a highly performant and highly available infrastructure running LotusFlare’s Digital Network Operator stack. This includes:
• Driving automation, scaling, and self-healing capabilities of our infrastructure
• Working with backend engineering teams on architecting, profiling, and monitoring high-performance high availability product components as microservices, providing mission-critical real-time functionality on the control plane of mobile and fixed networks
• Actively managing the security of our cloud-native runtime environment
• Evolving the infrastructure and keeping our stack up to date with the latest technologies.
LotusFlare employees join and remain at LotusFlare for two simple reasons. First, they can see immediately that their work makes a positive impact for LotusFlare customers and, secondly, that they grow on a personal level by developing best practice and experience in cloud-native enterprise software. LotusFlare Founder and CEO Sam Gadodia believes that if you want to make an impact and change industries for the better, you should consider joining LotusFlare.
LotusFlare looks for people all around the world who are passionate in their aim to make an impact and change industries for the better by simplifying technology. Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley with offices in EMEA and APAC, LotusFlare serves Verizon, Globe Telecom, MPIC, Digi, DISH Networks, Permata Bank, Singtel, Digicel, Supercell and other leading enterprises around the world.
LotusFlare has always been about making an impact through software products and changing industries for the better by simplifying technology so as to simplify customer experience. Founded by the team that helped Facebook reach over one billion mobile users, LotusFlare was born out of a vision to make the mobile internet accessible and affordable to people in parts of the world who often did not have access.
From this initial work, LotusFlare’s mission now is to design, build and continuously advance a cloud-native digital commerce and monetization platform that simplifies technology and customer experience to deliver valuable outcomes to enterprises. This platform provides the software product foundation for the company’s main offering, the LotusFlare Digital Network Operator® Cloud. LotusFlare DNO™ Cloud is a digital commerce and monetization managed service that serves as a digital BSS to deliver valuable business outcomes for communications and media services providers.