• Ability to develop and interact with RESTful APIs
• Experience with technologies and tools used in web app development
• Knowledge of web app optimization techniques and best practices
• Knowledge and good understanding of distributed systems and microservices
• Strong HTML5 and CSS3 skills
• Ability to work with CSS precompilers: SCSS/LESS
• At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
• Experience with testing frameworks like Jest, Jasmin, Karma, Nightwatch.js, etc.
• Previous experience working on SaaS projects
• Hands-on experience using Docker
• 21 working-days paid vacation, public holidays, full coverage for sick leaves;
• Flexible schedule with unlimited possibility to work from home;
• Medical Insurance after probation period (3 months);
• Paid Lunches;
• PE 5% Taxes compensations, accountant assistance;
• Company stock options;
• Summer and winter performance review;
• Trainings and workshops, English Speaking Club;
• Exceptional opportunities for professional growth working closely with managers from Facebook and Microsoft.
We are looking for a talented Frontend Developer to join our team and help them continue enhancing the rich UI component stack and foundation. Your job will be to take our highly innovative creative concepts and build them with as much creativity and precision as they were designed. You should have a very good understanding of UX best practices and will play an important role as an integrated part of our team. You care about pixel perfection and bring innovative design and interaction ideas to the table every day. You will take ownership and hopefully pride of your own work and will be given a chance to do so daily.
We are a product first company with headquarters in Silicon Valley and other offices around the globe. We are building the next-generation LotusFlare DNO™ stack for mobile operators, allowing them to scale and grow engagement channels with their subscribers.
We believe that by working at LotusFlare you have a unique opportunity to:
• Grow on a personal level by picking up best practices and experience in software and product development.
• Work with top engineering executives and engineers who proved themselves in companies like Facebook and Microsoft.
• Make an impact in the lives of millions of people by making mobile internet more affordable and accessible.
• We are looking for passionate engineers to join us and help us in disrupting the telco industry!