• 1+ year of relevant commercial experience
• Technical education in computer science or in a related field
• Good English. Be able to work in an English speaking environment with colleagues around the world
• Familiarity with any mainstream programming language
• Familiarity with GNU/Linux
• Experience with version control systems (git)
• Experience in web development
• Experience with Java, Scala and Lua programming languages
• Experience in the telecommunication field
• Medical Insurance
• Yearly bonus
• Paid lunches
• Company stock options
• Company covers taxes (by PE contract) and provide accountant assistance
• Trainings and workshops
• Flexible schedule with a possibility to work from home
We are a product first company with headquarters in Silicon Valley with offices in multiple countries around the globe. We are building the next-generation software stack for mobile operators, allowing them to scale and grow their business.
We believe that by working at LotusFlare you have an unique opportunity to:
• Grow on a personal level by picking up best practices and experience in software and product development.
• Work with renowned industry experts who proved themselves in companies like Facebook and Microsoft.
• Make an impact in lives of hundreds of millions people by making mobile internet more affordable and accessible.
We are looking for passionate software engineers to join us and help us in disrupting the telco industry!