As Frontend Engineer you will work closely with collaborative highly talented developer group which is responsible for creating the UI part of a new version of Dashboard — Campaign Booking Flow — using Angular6. The previous version was made on Ruby. Also participating in building other Dashboards for DMP and DSP platforms.
Key Skills & Experience:
• Experience with Angular, React, Ember or other frameworks
• Knowledge of HTML & CSS (including SCSS/Sass/Less)
• Understanding of single-page applications development
• Good sense of humour
• Proactive attitude towards improving processes and finding new solutions to challenging business problems
• Strong self-motivation, reliable and flexible team-player
• High attention to detail, ability to remain focused under pressure
• Web components
• Rx.js, Reactive programming
• Experience with data visualization libraries (D3.js, Chart.js, Highcharts.js, etc.)
• Competitive compensation package
• Hundreds of millions of people see your work and use our products worldwide
• A transparent work environment
• Working in a team that inspires, and works with you to achieve industry changing goals
• Flexible working time (or schedule) and possibility to work remotely
• Develop features and performance optimization for our Dashboard application
• Maintain code quality
• Performance optimization
• Pair code reviews
• Research new technologies and software solutions for our business problems
LoopMe was founded with the mission of closing the loop on brand advertising.
We are LoopMe:
• We do the right thing
• We innovate
• We love what we do.
Our full-stack tech platform harnesses mobile data, using a powerful combination of attribution, Artificial Intelligence and analytics to deliver outstanding campaign performance against brand outcomes — consideration, purchase intent, foot traffic, and offline sales.
The company was founded by experienced mobile advertising executives Stephen Upstone (CEO) and Marco Van deBergh (CTO) in 2012. LoopMe has global offices in New York, London, Chicago, LA, Atlanta, Boston, Dallas, Detroit, San Francisco, Dnipro, Singapore, Beijing, Dubai, and Johannesburg.