LoopMe innovates the ad industry by including augmented reality and face recognition technology inside of mobile and desktop advertisements.
LoopMe builds and supports a number of custom plugins and ad templates for the Google Web Designer tool for building mobile advertisements in a more automated way.
• Strong HTML5/CSS3 hand coding skills
• Practical experience in responsive web design
• Understanding of functional programming paradigm
• Interest in animations and interactive design
• Git version control system experience
• Strong self-motivation, reliable and flexible team-player
• High attention to details and accuracy
• Proactive attitude towards improving processes and finding new solutions to challenging business problems
• Familiarity with CSS preprocessors (LESS, SASS / SCSS)
• Experience with Webpack, Babel, Lerna
• Good written and spoken English
• Experience in creating reusable templates/modules
• Competitive salary
• Annual bonus scheme
• Training budget
• Company events
• There are opportunities for progression
• Free fruits, cafeteria & snacks
• Flexible working schedule and possibility to work remotely
• Build advertisement templates for Google Web Designer tool
• Integrate event tracking solutions to track user interactions
• Maintain compatibility with the top browsers and 3rd party mobile SDKs
LoopMe was founded with the mission of closing the loop on brand advertising.
We are LoopMe:
• We do the right thing
• We innovate
• We love what we do.
Our full-stack tech platform harnesses mobile data, using a powerful combination of attribution, Artificial Intelligence and analytics to deliver outstanding campaign performance against brand outcomes — consideration, purchase intent, foot traffic, and offline sales.
The company was founded by experienced mobile advertising executives Stephen Upstone (CEO) and Marco Van deBergh (CTO) in 2012. LoopMe has global offices in New York, London, Chicago, LA, Atlanta, Boston, Dallas, Detroit, San Francisco, Dnipro, Singapore, Beijing, Dubai, and Johannesburg.