We are looking who will be responsible for creating the Data Management Platform (DMP). DMP has more than 20 TB of data and over 3.5 billion unique users.
Our backend platform team is a highly talented collaborative group of developers with number of interesting technical challenges that will excite the best of superstars.
Your responsibilities will depend on your years of experience and accomplishments.
The ideal candidates can adapt fast to changing environments and proactively.
Key Skills & Experience:
• 2+ years’ experience in working in development teams doing daily commits into a single code base
• 2+ years working experience with Java, Spring
• Experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL or Oracle
• Good sense of humour
• Proactive attitude towards improving processes and finding new solutions to challenging business problems
• Strong self-motivation, reliable and flexible team-player
• High attention to detail, ability to remain focused under pressure
As a plus:
• Knowledge of database optimization
• Knowledge of Hadoop, Spark, Kubernetes, Kafka
• Competitive compensation package
• Hundreds of millions of people see your work and use our products worldwide
• A transparent work environment
• Working in a team that inspires, and works with you to achieve industry-changing goals
• Flexible working schedule and possibility to work remotely
• Develop features and performance optimization for our Java DMP
• Maintain code quality
• Performance optimization
• Pair code reviews
• Research new technologies and software solutions for our business problems
LoopMe is the world’s largest mobile video platform, reaching over 2 billion devices worldwide via integration with direct publishers and programmatic ad exchanges.
Our optimisation is driven by Artificial Intelligence, employing algorithms that optimise ad placements in real-time and deliver provably better results. This AI is complemented by its Data Management Platform, which underpins targeting and retargeting through customizable audience segmentation.
LoopMe is the unifying platform for all mobile video ad formats, covering pre-roll, HTML5 and VAST, including native and full-screen formats which deliver stronger consumer engagement across all mobile devices.
The company was founded by experienced mobile advertising executives Stephen Upstone (CEO) and Marco Van de Bergh (CTO), with the mission to improve mobile advertising for advertisers, publishers and end-users alike, by providing more engaging ad formats that improve the end-user experience as well as deliver better performance and results.
LoopMe has global offices in New York, London, Los Angeles, Beijing, Dubai, Dnipro, Mumbai, South Africa, Bangalore, Berlin, and Paris.