The Data Analyst is a key player in understanding every aspect of LoopMe’s business from a data-driven perspective. This role interfaces with key stakeholders internally to answer challenging, analytical questions related to the performance of LoopMe’s products and will be hands-on in growing and developing the Analytics service menu. The position involves a strong level of technical consulting to provide a qualitative & quantitative layer to our most analytical business needs. This role will stand at the nexus of the company, bridging across and servicing to many functions.
LoopMe’s high-growth business brings both opportunities and challenges. This position involves dealing with a considerable amount of unstructured, real-world data and requires a candidate who is comfortable thinking about new ways to analyze data and solve problems. The ideal candidate can function with minimal oversight and has a strong ability to learn new concepts quickly.
Skills & Experience:
• 5+ year full-time work experience required
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Physics, etc.)
• Expert knowledge of SQL, Excel, Tableau, and Pivot Tables
• Understanding & experience working with relational databases, join types, and group by clauses
• Basic understanding of internet advertising technology a plus (ad serving, brand safety, viewability, audience data, 1st party data vs 3rd party data, etc.)
• Strong ability to fill in any gaps in current understanding of digital marketing concepts (CPC, CTR, ROAS)
• Background in any of the following helpful: BI Tools (Cognos, QlikView, Spotfire, etc.), other programming languages, statistical analysis tools (R, Python, SAS, STATA)
• Strong understanding of statistical concepts and ability to apply such concepts in relevant business contexts
• Strong intellectual curiosity and ability to structure and solve difficult problems with minimal supervision.
• Ability to present and defend complex analysis both internally and externally
• Must have the combination of technical skills, passion for learning, and an outgoing personality able to deal with strong characters and an often-changing environment
• Competitive compensation package
• A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company
• Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation and other social benefits
• State of the art, cool, centrally located office with a warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions
As a member of our Analytics team, your primary responsibilities will emit the following themes & skills:
• Quickly develop a deep understanding of our product suite and full capabilities and begin to develop insights around each part of the supply chain
• Use your knowledge of data storage, delivery, and reporting systems to develop a self-service reporting platform that will present actionable insights to teams across the LoopMe business
• When necessary, you will contribute to the production of new ETLs to support new or missing insights
• Ensure strong quality of service by automating repetitive value tasks that will free up some time for higher-value ones
• Support in the production of verticalized insights and improve LoopMe’s ability to incorporate external data points to round out our messaging (think outside the box).
• Ability to collaborate independently with various teams within LoopMe to arrive at conclusions for complex problems: Product, DMP, Engineering
• Test and analyze new LoopMe products and improvements to core LoopMe technology and provide actionable business insights on what opportunities exist for different clients, countries, & verticals
LoopMe was founded with the mission of closing the loop on brand advertising. Our full-stack tech platform harnesses mobile data, using a powerful combination of attribution, Artificial Intelligence and analytics to deliver outstanding campaign performance against brand outcomes — consideration, purchase intent, foot traffic, and offline sales.
The company was founded by experienced mobile advertising executives Stephen Upstone (CEO) and Marco Van de Bergh (CTO) in 2012. LoopMe has global offices in New York, London, Chicago, LA, Atlanta, Boston, Dallas, Detroit, San Francisco, Dnipro, Singapore, Beijing, Dubai, and Johannesburg.