PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Our customer is a global management consulting firm. It takes the leading position in advanced data analytics and engineering expertise. We are seeking a DevOps engineer who will be part of our Solution Engineering team, collaborating with customer’s engineering and infrastructure teams to help implement, troubleshoot, deploy, and support complex business applications.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for Solution infrastructure (design, implement, troubleshoot, deploy, and support) in AWS cloud
• Handle all DevOps area as part of Solution Engineering team in accordance to established policies and security requirements
• Collaborate with customer’s Engineering and Infrastructure teams.
• Implement infrastructure automation using Terraform.
• Maintain and improve CI/CD and automated testing pipelines.
• Ensure that software builds happen predictably, consistently, and reliably according to customer requirements and policies.
• Provide best practices of system availability and scalability.
• Support regular cadence of security updates and hotfixes.
• Perform root cause analysis for technical issues.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 5+ years in DevOps/System administration
• 2+ years as AWS DevOps
or 3+ years of experience with other Azure/GCP and desire to work with AWS
• “Infrastructure as code” experience with Terraform.
• Experience with CI/CD systems.
• Familiarity with monitoring and logging systems.
• Strong communication and team working skills
• University Degree in Computer science or equivalent.
• intermediate+ level of English.
Would be a plus:
• Experience with Kubernetes
• Experience with Azure