ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Our client is the software provider developing a networking platform for students and alumni. The platform helps education institutions and non-profit organizations to engage their alumni and provide career guidance to their students.
• Lead a team according to established processes while tightly collaborating with the stakeholders.
• Take part in requirements analysis, tasks planning, estimation and distribution between the team members.
• Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product.
• Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements.
• Write quality and maintainable code in a fast-paced professional software engineering environment
• 2+ years of TL experience.
• 5+ years of commercial .NET development experience
• 3+ years of commercial WEB development experience
• Experience with .NET Core
• Experience with Angular
• Profound SQL knowledge
• Experience with source code management systems such as Git, Mercurial or Subversion.
• Good knowledge of all phases of the development lifecycle.
• At least Upper-Intermediate level of English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
• Migration from .NET to .NET Core
• Friendly and highly professional teams
• Flexible working hours with no overtimes
• Regular performance reviews
• Choose WFH or WFO
• Training activities: 711 Lohika employees covered in 2020, more than 100 training topics: Soft Skills, Technical, Managerial, etc, 800+ hours of learning content (internal video portal)
• Capgemini’s Learner Experience Platform, NEXT that includes different types of courses, articles, podcasts, videos, etc. (providers: Coursera, Pluralsight, AWS, Microsoft Learning, and others)
• English Learning: short-term courses (specific topics), online platform EF Solo (24/7 access, 2000+ hours of General, Business, and Industry-specific content)
• 20 working days of annual paid vacation
• Christmas holidays
• Paid sick-leaves
• Premium Medical & Life insurance (depending on your need: Dental, Health or Sport insurance program). Newcommer may apply for insurance on a very first day at Lohika
• Incentives (marriage, childbirth)
• Maternity leave benefit
• Online corporate events