ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Our client is the software provider developing a networking platform for students and alumni. The platform helps education institutions and non-profit organizations to engage their alumni and provide career guidance to their students.
• Lead a team according to established processes while tightly collaborating with the stakeholders.
• Take part in requirements analysis, tasks planning, estimation and distribution between the team members.
• Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product.
• Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements.
• Write quality and maintainable code in a fast-paced professional software engineering environment
• 2+ years of TL experience.
• 5+ years of commercial .NET development experience
• 3+ years of commercial WEB development experience
• Experience with .NET Core
• Experience with Angular
• Profound SQL knowledge
• Experience with source code management systems such as Git, Mercurial or Subversion.
• Good knowledge of all phases of the development lifecycle.
• At least Upper-Intermediate level of English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
• Migration from .NET to .NET Core
• Friendly and highly professional teams
• Flexible working hours with no overtimes
• Regular performance reviews
• Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, shower, gym, sports activities, yoga, lounge zone, coffee points etc.)
• Fully paid English classes (twice per week) with own English teachers
• 20 working days of annual paid vacation
• Christmas holidays
• Paid sick-leaves
• Premium Medical & Life insurance
• Incentives (marriage, childbirth)
• Training activities & bonuses for internal training delivery
• Corporate events