Our product is an authentication and authorisation platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
The platform secures more than 100 million logins each day for customers all around the world — and we’re growing fast! Our team enables engineers to move faster by giving them tools to easily make their services more reliable and scalable. This is a role with a huge impact. You will get to work with engineers throughout the organisation and what you build will be a foundational piece of the infrastructure that allows our product to scale for years to come.
We are looking for mature engineers who are passionate about distributed systems, availability, and delivering customer value. The ideal candidate is someone who is excited about collaborating to solve problems.
• Lead the team of developers
• Design and develop new services, tools and automation that address cross-cutting concerns such as caching, message-passing, rate-limiting, and feature-flagging
• Work with engineers across the organisation to integrate tooling into the service ecosystem
• Carry cross-team initiatives from end to end: code reviews, design reviews, operational robustness, security hygiene, etc
• Discover and advocate for new technologies to accelerate improvements in the reliability and scalability of our Product.
• Bring the right attitude to the team: ownership, accountability, attention to detail, and customer focus.
• University degree in Computer Related Sciences
• Commercial and development experience (5+ years)
• Experience managing the team of developers (2+ years)
• Experience working according to Scrum process
• Proficient knowledge of GO
• Good knowledge of Typescript or Node
• Knowledge of TCP/IP and HTTP fundamentals
• Experience with deploying solutions in AWS or Azure
• Unit testing experience
• Upper-intermediate English
• CI/CD engineering experience would be a plus
• Knowledge of gRPS would be a plus