Our client is helping companies and individuals to build better software products by letting them have precise intelligence about open source components and accelerate software innovation, quality, and security. They have a long history of collaboration with the world of open source. From being a core contributor to one of the most popular build tools, to supporting one of the world’s largest repository of open source components, and to distributing one of the world’s most popular repository managers.
Perform research, design, implementation and support tasks for one of the world’s most popular repository managers
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Participate in functional and architectural design of content that is developed for new releases of the product
• Perform implementation, review and debugging of new content
• Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements
• Become the technical owner of several areas of the product, being responsible for area support and improvement
• Collaborate with other R&D, QA, PM both on Lohika and customer side
• Proactively raise technical risks and suggest solution to minimize them
• Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 3+ years of commercial Java development experience
• OOP, OO Design Patterns
• Deep knowledge of Java Core
• Experience using Spring including MVC and REST API
• SQL databases experience.
• Good English (oral & written) and communication skills in general
• Technical documentation writing skills
• Team working experience
• Fast research and learning skills
Would be a plus:
• Experience with PostgreSQL, mybatis, Orient DB.
• Experience with OSGI (Karaf).
• Experience of open source contribution.
• Verbal/written communication skill (phone, email, instant messenger etc.)
• Self-education skill
• Result-oriented skills
• Team-playing skills
• Personal motivation