Purpose of the job:
The company’s solutions protect some of the biggest banks, insurers, and retailers in the world using patented technology that extracts an unrivaled amount of intelligence from every call encountered.
You will have a chance to work within cross-functional team of strong engineering talents which will help our customer to realize their roadmap.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work in close contact with team members and project stakeholders on customer’s side.
• Take part in requirements analysis, tasks planning and estimation.
• Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product.
• Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements.
• Write quality and maintainable code in a fast-paced professional software engineering environment
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• 5+ years of commercial SW development experience
• Confident Python skills
• Experience with AWS (DynamoDb, ElasticSearch, ECS)
• Experience with Microservices and scalable RESTful API
• Experience with source code management systems
• Good knowledge of all phases of the development lifecycle
• At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
WOULD BE A PLUS:
Experience with Golang